13 February, 2011

Getting red-dy! Choosing my Valentines mani

Well, I'm going out with my husband for a romantic dinner tomorrow night so I've got to pick the perfect Valentine red to wear with my LBD.


Let me start by saying these pictures are by no means representative of my entire selection of reds.  I just grabbed a few of my favourites that I could get to easily! 

So, individually the five contenders are:

Zoya - LC (pinkish red creme, quite girly)

T.B.N - Frosty Red (jelly red with microglitter)

Revlon - Raven Red (ruby red creme)

OPI - An Affair in Red Square (shimmery deep red) I like the name of this one!

Maybelline - Unforgettable Red (burgundy red shimmer)

And here are some pretty ordinary looking swatches done on clear tape on the back of my hand:
Top to bottom:  LC, Frosty Red, Raven Red, An Affair in Red Square, Unforgettable Red
Decisions, decisions!!

Until the next post.

Vita :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...