26 February, 2011

NOTD: China Glaze Grape Juice

So, I finally got around to wearing Grape Juice to continue my purple theme. 

Grape Juice is from China Glaze's 2009 Summer Days collection.  This is the same collection that spawned the famous Strawberry Fields and Watermelon Rind shades (both of which I'm now lemming!).  Grape Juice has a semi-translucent cool purple base with predominantly silver glass flecks throughout.  I also noticed some pink and blue flecks in the mix, giving this a crazy dazzle finish in the sun. 

I applied my usual two coats of colour simply because I was impatient, but would recommend three to give a fully opaque and even finish.  This was a little tricky to apply and I noticed some sheer patches on my nails which are apparent in some of the pictures.  Even so, I really like this colour and had fun photographing it under every available type of lighting.  After enjoying both this and For Audrey (here) I think I'm on my way to becoming a China Glaze fan.

Now, here's lots of pictures!

Shade
Sun
Lamplight

Flash

That's all for now.

Vita :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...