14 March, 2011

Haul post: New beauty booty!

Hi

I got some retail therapy today and I think I did very well with my combined department store and drugstore shopping expedition :)

Here's my haul in its entirety...


I got these from the David Jones department store:
 OPI Texas mini lacquers
 OPI nail envy


Bloom goodies anticlockwise from left:
   Lip tint (Tint)
 Colour card for lips (Natural Delight)
Butterfingers shea butter hand cream (250ml/8.45floz)
Bloom's beauty bag (gift with purchase!)



Here's a closer look at the gift with purchase:
Clockwise from left:
Eye base (3.5g/0.12oz)
 Lip fix invisible lip liner (.27g/.0095oz)
Lip gloss (Tint)
 Sheer colour cream multipurpose make-up (Tint)
Nail polish (Lucille)



And here's what I bought at Priceline:
 Left to Right:
Dove Visible Beauty hand cream (75ml)
Batiste Dry Shampoo (Original)
L'Oreal Extra Volume Collagene waterproof mascara (Black)
Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme (17g/.60oz)
Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer (Rhubarb)
Essence eyeshadow (Irresistable & Party All Night)




Finally, I got a freebie with this month's issue of Australian In Style magazine...
Modelco lip gloss & mascara duo

Not a bad effort for one morning's shopping!

Until next time

Vita :)

4 comments:

  1. Whoa awesome haul Vita!! OMG I just noticed the Essence eyeshadows!!!!! *faints* When did they starting selling Essence at Priceline? Do they have the nail polishes? Sorry for the 50 questions hun I'm just so excited at the moment haha.

    The Bloom beauty bag is so cute! I look forward to your reviews using the products =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goodies. :)

    I can tell you've missed buying makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo Hoo! Yes girls I was sooo happy to get out there and exercise my wallet!!

    I spotted Essence at Priceline just after Christmas and bought a couple of little things then. Great news is YES they have the nail polishes - including the gorgeous Zoya Charla dupe!! Best news is they retail at $2.95AUD per bottle!!

    Reviews will be coming up soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeeek that is so exciting!! I've looked in 3 Priceline's here in Sydney since reading your post and have yet to find them =( I have my fingers crossed I find them soon! Thanks Vita!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...