21 March, 2011

NOTD: Essence - Walk of Fame

This is the first of my Essence nail polishes I've tried as a full mani.  I chose Walk of Fame as a warm neutral to wear to the office this week and it passed the 'office appropriate' test with flying colours. During a discussion my boss stopped mid-sentence to compliment me on my nail polish colour!

Walk of Fame is a warm grey (aka greige) creme with a high gloss finish.  The formula was on the thicker side but easy to control with the wide brush.  Two coats provided more than ample coverage for this polish.

Onto the pics:


Outdoors shade


Sun
I'll keep this mani all week to see if the Essence polish passes the wear test.  Loving the colour!  Not bad for $2.95!

That's all for now.

Vita :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving the colour too! :)

    I like taupe-y gray colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I've had this on for two days and it's wearing well :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...