03 March, 2011

OPI suede: We'll Always Have Paris

Here's the last of the purple mani's from my picture archive and a good colour for autumn/fall.

I bought my only bottle of OPI Suede polish early in 2010 and now I wish I'd bought more!  We'll Always Have Paris is a silver-flecked plum suede polish.  This has such a gorgeous textural look to it and I really love it - a definite for me this season as I move towards wearing heavier clothing.  I remember this polish had an extremely quick dry-time so I had to work fast in my application. 

This was two coats on my short nails.  Both pictures were taken indoors in natural daylight:


Until next time.

Vita :)

2 comments:

  1. that color is beautiful!
    i wish i had it now
    it would be perfect for carnivale! haha

    XOXO
    www.alexandra-clements.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou :)
    I think it's really luxurious.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...