15 April, 2011

Date night mani: OPI - An Affair in Red Square

It was my (lucky) 13th wedding anniversary last Monday so we booked the babysitter and went out for an upmarket dinner to celebrate!

I chose OPI's  An Affair in Red Square as my mani, both for the name and the sexy red colour.  This is a gorgeous velvety red shimmer that glows in the evening light.  However, my husband - very romantically - said it reminded him of a particular car paint colour.  Guess that means he liked it, right??

An Affair in Red Square was launched in OPI's Russian Collection back in 2007, famous for its Russian Navy shade and Midnight in Moscow. There are thousands of pictures of this shade out there but here are mine.  This was the last mani before my nails got the chop:





Just look at the glow in the evening light:



Until my next post.

Vita :)

4 comments:

  1. Really pretty shade, it reminds me of Red Velvet from elf, I don't own it, but from what I've seen.

    The elf appears to be a lot more pink though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to look out for it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got your blog open in one window and searching eBay for this polish in the other. You are evil :-p

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...