23 May, 2011

EOTD: Essence Go Glam

Let me start this post by saying I've got a miserable cold - sore throat, head etc - so I'm at home playing couch potato today. Woe is me. Thank goodness I can crash anywhere with my little hp, so here I am stretched out on the couch, all rugged up with my blanket, feeling comfy. Enough of that, onto the good stuff.

I decided to exercise the principle of 'look good, feel better' so I used my new Essence eyeshadow Go Glam as the inspiration for an EOTD.  I'm still learning how to use my new cameras so here are lots of pictures.




For this look I used:
  • Bloom Eye Base all over lid
  • Essence Go Glam (shimmer effect) brushed on lid up to crease
  • MAC Shale winged to outer corners and blended in crease 
  • Revlon Tickled Pink on inner corners
  • MAC Powerpoint Eye Pencil (Bordeauxline) on upper and lower lash line
  • Lancome Definicils Mascara (Black) on upper lashes only
I like how the Essence shimmery lilac eyeshadow brightens and wakes up my eyes. The shimmer effect isn't too obvious so this is fine as a daytime look.


**********************
                                                                    
After yesterday's Essence haul post I received some requests for NOTD's and a full review of the lipstick.  I'll get onto these over the next week or so with some 'By Request' posts.   Thanks for the feedback ladies, I'm happy to oblige where I can!

Until my next post.

Vita :)

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see the reviews & NOTDS with your new goodies. :)

    You should wear purple shadow more, it really compliments your eyes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...