16 May, 2011

Just playing around with polish...

Sometimes I mess around and experiment with my old mani to see how I can glam it up just before I take it all off.  After wearing China Glaze's Draped in Velvet last week I decided to add a few extra touches to create a silly french mani!


It's a little messy because I rushed it but you can still get the idea:


These are the polishes used:
R-L (yes, look at the bottles in reverse order):
China Glaze Draped in Velvet as base
MAC Luxurious as V shaped French tip
OPI I Love the Holidays! Glitter top coat (2 coats)


I like the colour combination.  What do you think?

Until my next post.

Vita :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh! Such a lovely colour combination! I really love it! Thanks so much for sharing it with us.
    XOXO from a new follower here,
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a lovely combo! The OPI shade looks gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Like It. I do the same before taking a mani off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Catanya - Welcome to my little blog! Thank you for the lovely comment. :)

    @Vintage - Thanks! The OPI is from a really old Holiday collection. I've had it for years :)

    @Cat - Glad to hear you do the same!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...