10 May, 2011

NOTD: China Glaze - Draped in Velvet

Hi!
 
 
Draped in Velvet is a beautiful blue based purple shade from China Glaze's We Adorn You collection.  While I really liked how this colour looked in the bottle, it blew me away when I saw it on the nail!  This is a gorgeous multidimensional purple with a blue and pink sparkly micro-shimmer throughout. Draped in Velvet has got to take top ranking in my purple collection.  It's luxuriously stunning!

These pictures were all taken outdoors:

 
 
 
China Glaze, you've done it again!
 
Until my next post.
 
Vita :)

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I need go try CG polishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Vintage - Hi there! I love ChG so much I've just put through my first order with TransDesign for more!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...