20 July, 2011

Please excuse the nubbins!

Say 'Hi' to my little nubbins!

No, I didn't have a major breakage.  The Husband said my nails were getting a bit long so I just went ahead and made a change, and got a bit carried away in the process.  Of course, I've immediately decided to grow them again so they'll be back to their usual length soon(ish).

I'm wearing one coat of China Glaze White Cap over my old OPI Kiss The Bride as they both have that soft gold tone.  I think this look would have worked better on tanned hands because my nails blend too much into my skin.  This picture was taken indoors in lamplight:



Now that I've got shorties I'm craving more vampy colours! 

Until my next post.

Vita :)

5 comments:

  1. Three of my nails broke this week which annoyed me greatly :-P But a change is good! Bring on the vampy colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually really like the shorter nails! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Leanne - My nails tend to get more brittle in winter too. Vampy colours coming up!

    @Vintage Makeup - Thanks, I'm enjoying how much easier it is to do things without my nails getting in the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your nubbins- I think they look lovely, great shape

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Me, my best and I - Thanks :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...