13 July, 2011

Zoya: Zara

Here is a nail polish that is truly unique in my collection and so pretty.

Zara is from Zoya's Flourish fall collection released about two years ago.  Zara is a lavender purple with a warm golden shimmer.  This colour combination sounds as though it shouldn't work but it SO does!  I loved the way it  looked  against my pale winter skin.  This was two coats:

Sunlight


Lamplight

Outdoors shade


Zoya retails for $17AUD per bottle and is available online from Art of Beauty.

Until my next post.

Vita :)


6 comments:

  1. This looks lovely, gorgeous shimmer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! It reminds me of an eyeshadow I have. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ciao Vita,

    I am new to your blog, I just happened to find it, but its so beautiful here.

    Your nails are gorgeous, and the colour is so pretty that you have on them as well.

    I am now following your blog, I really hope that you don't mind. You can follow mine as well, it would mean the world to me. My link is http://agelesssecrets.blogspot.com/

    Wishing you a really great day.

    Hugs & Kisses,
    Love,
    Shelley
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jaztee - Thank you :)

    @Vintage Makeup - eyeshadow in this shade sounds gorgeous. What brand is it?

    @Shelley - Thank you so much. I'll definitely check out your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's by LA Splash cosmetics & it's called Empress :)

    https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-_n4kHRAzxn4/TYquwvCfgwI/AAAAAAAAAu4/ny2R3qqcdi8/s1600/Empress+Diamond+Dust.JPG

    It's darker than the nail polish though, but it just reminded me of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Vintage Makeup - Thanks! I'll have to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...