16 September, 2011

Layering: Essence Space Queen + Essence Gold Rush

Hello :)  This is a quickie post for the end of the week.

 I painted two coats of Essence's Space Queen to turn my weekday Gold Rush mani (here) into something more fun for last weekend.  Space Queen is a super cute and girly combination of pastel rainbow glitter suspended in a translucent baby pink base.  It's really pretty and I don't think these artificially lit pictures quite do it justice but here are some anyway:

Lamplight


Unfortunately I couldn't get any sunlit pics when I wore this - I guess I'll have to wear this again!

Have a wonderful weekend.

Vita :)

4 comments:

  1. I love this combo! :) One of my faves for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Vintage Makeup - I love it too! It's a very soft and pretty glitter mani. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how this is girly and spacey at the same time ^__~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...