17 January, 2012

L'Oreal - Blue Laguna

Today's polish is a discount find from last year.

Blue Laguna was apparently a limited edition from 2008 although I don't know if these particular polishes were ever launched here in Australia.   Ah well, I was lucky enough to find this medium blue shimmer polish lurking in the bargain bin of my local Chemist Warehouse.  Over the past year I've been on a hunt for periwinkle blue polish to "complete" my collection and this almost makes it, although I'd be more accurate describing it as a steely blue.  I don't own it to compare but from pictures I've seen Blue Laguna also reminds me a little of Essie's recently released Smooth Sailing.

This is two coats of colour with top coat:

Outdoors shade

Full sun

Until my next post.

Vita :)

8 comments:

  1. Oh MAN. I had this and gave it away without even swatching it. Looks so good!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you kidding me?? Lesson to self: Swatch before deciding to keep or toss!

      Delete
  2. Liz, I AM SHOCKED! HOW COULD YOU!!!! haha pretty shade Vita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello:)

    This is a very nice color!!! I love it! I love blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Have a nice day^-^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...