05 February, 2012

Hot combo! OPI - Atomic Orange + Kleancolor VIP

Here's a summery polish combination using the polishes I won recently from Nails Made Simple.

It seems I've become a bit orange obsessed lately so I was really happy to win Atomic Orange!  Atomic Orange is from the OPI Brights Collection and is a hot red/orange creme.  Aussie girls will know what I mean when I say the colour reminds me of Jaffas with their deep orange hue.  To bling it up a bit I added Kleancolor VIP to my ring fingernails.  This is a glittery mix of holo and red glitter in a clear base, and as it's quite sheer I applied three coats. To finish I added a single coat of RapiDry.

This is the last fun mani before I head back to work and reality *sigh*.

Outdoors shade


Full sun


Until next time.

Vita :)

9 comments:

  1. i love the accent nail :) & the color looks beautiful on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it even more with the glitter! Lovely lovliness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vintage :) I knew as soon as I saw the bottles these colours were meant to be worn together!

      Delete
  3. This is such a perfect summer colour, love it! You should continue doing fun manis even at work (if you can that is!), might make going back to work a bit less of a chore.
    Lilit
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lilit, I think that's what I need to hear right now. After over 6 weeks off work returning seems a bit daunting! xoxo

      Delete
  4. This color is perfect and love your manicure so much <3 I am a huge OPI fan !

    You're invited to enter my Valentine's giveaway to win 120 $ gift certificate and tights on Romwe.com !
    Fashion and Cookies
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    Follow me on Bloglovin
    My Twitter

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...