08 March, 2012

2 EOTD's - Jill Stuart Fragile Opal palette

Hello again :)

I had the chance to play with my new Jill Stuart Fragile Opal eye palette to create two different looks:  something soft for day and a more colourful looking eye for evening.  I've used all four shades in the palette in each of these looks.  Click on the link above if you want to see the shades.


Look 1 -  soft shimmer




This is my preferred look and something I'd feel comfortable wearing every day as it appears quite neutral and soft.  I blended both of the lighter shades on my lid and crease, used the pink as the outer corner accent and the aubergine was brushed onto the lashline with an angle brush to provide the slightly smoky definition.



Look 2 -  colourful & contoured



A bit more colourful and - sorry - not as well blended as I'd like.  I used the darker shades to contour my eyes and added an extra punch of colour to the upper lash line with a quick application of Urban Decay's 24/7 pencil in Junkie.

Which look do you prefer?

Until next time.

Vita :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...