10 April, 2012

China Glaze: Midnight Mission

Now for some car coloured nail polish...

...Well that's what my husband says!  As soon as he saw my mani he declared it to be the same colour as the dusty old blue '65 VW Beetle parked in our garage.  No, I didn't go and compare but I took it to be a slightly unusual compliment on the colour.  Midnight Mission is from China Glaze's Vintage Vixen collection released in 2010 and is a unique deep blue shade in my stash.  MM is a navy (almost black) blue with loads of silver fleck sparkle.  It's a perfect autumn/fall shade and is understated edgy attitude in a bottle, and on the nails.  I just loved wearing this as a dramatic change from all the lighter, brighter colours I've been sporting lately.

Sun

Shade



I'm back at work tomorrow after enjoying a mini Easter break with the family.  I hope you all had a great Easter too!

Vita :)


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous- I adore this polish. I also love "matching" my lacquers to cars. It's kind of fun to find the perfect corresponding colour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Glad to hear I'm not the only one :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...