11 April, 2012

The Face Shop: Celestial Light Nail Color 02

Happy Wednesday everyone :)

After playing with my Easter skittle mani last weekend I liked the two Face Shop foils enough to do full manicures of each.  I actually bought these nail polishes in Singapore a few years ago.  I was inspired by all the amazing mani's and pedi's I was seeing all around over there so I had to get me some sparkly, foil polish to join in with the fun. 

Before seeing your lovely comments on the yellow gold foil I'd decided to go with the pink foil shade 02 first.   02 is a mauve-toned pink foil so it's pretty without being too OTT.  This is two coats with top coat to add a bit of shine.

Sun
 

Shade

That's it for tonight!

Vita :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...