27 December, 2012

S-he Stylezone: 290 (and I'm going on vacation!)

I'm writing this post in the middle of packing for our family trip - I wanted to cram in one last post just in case I don't get another chance to post over the next few weeks.  I've been so busy I haven't scheduled anything to post automatically either this time.  What can I say? Sorry. My bad. 

Today's post is starring the vibrant metallic blue polish non-descriptively labelled 290 by S-he Stylezone.  This was the first experience I've had with this brand and it was all good, resulting in the perfect blue manicure in two easy coats.  Not too much else to say really other than I LIKE IT!  I'm keeping this one on for our vacation...

Sun


 Shade


And finally, this is where we're headed - Noosa Beach, Queensland:
[Source]

Normal posting will resume after 12th of January 2013.  

Speak to you lovelies soon!

Vita :) xo

12 comments:

  1. It's a gorgeous blue - and I hope you have a wonderful vacation, Vita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Maria, I'm nearly packed now. I'm so looking forward to the break :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Vita, don't worry about the blog - go and have fun! We'll all be here when you get back ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun Vita!Wishing I was soaking up the sun too. :) See you when you get back xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hon! The weather has been wonderful so far - sunny every day and it's supposed to be the wet season! I can't wait to catch up with you and the other gals! xo

      Delete
  5. This is an awesome blue and you have a great vacation, my dear!!!!!!!!!! Happy new year to you and yours! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hoped you'd love this blue :) A very big happy new year to you!!! xo

      Delete
  6. I'm glad you like it :) Looks awesome on you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ina! This is one gorgeous shade of blue :) xo

      Delete
  7. This blue is just gorgeous, and it's perfect for a getaway to the beach! Hope you're having lots of fun in Queensland!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...