16 February, 2013

BYS: Pop Princess

Here is a nail polish I can tell you I absolutely, unreservedly looooooooved wearing!

Pop Princess is another polish from BYS and one of the two shades I recently chose from their Mardi Gras collection (see my vacation haul here).  This collection is all about glass flecked goodness and Pop Princess was a standout for me because of its electric pink brightness.  Pop Princess is a 1980's party girl fuschia pink jelly with blue and pink sparkly flecks.  Because of the jelly finish I needed to apply three coats to get sufficient opacity and prevent any dreaded visible nail lines.  Shades like this are very hard to photograph and capture the complexity of but I've tried my best here. 

Shade


Sun


Indoors

Enjoy your weekend!

Vita :)

12 comments:

  1. looks pretty and love the flecks on it ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! The flecks are really eye catching :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Vita,

    Wow, what a bright pink! I've been wearing a similar bright pink too, sans shimmer :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you like it? Nothing cheers me up like a punchy nail colour :)

      Delete
  3. Haha, I'm so lazy, I hate when I have to use three coats. I rarely do :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I hate VNL so much I'll even do a fourth coat if necessary! Visible nail lines are one of my personal pet hates :s

      Delete
  4. You are fearless! This is the sort of shade I move heaven and earth to avoid, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! There are shades that scare me too - namely yellows and NEON yellow. I still have to try them though - one day...

      Delete
  5. That isn't my type of shade, but suits you to a tee ;P Very pretty, BYS are impressive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emma! I think this reminds me of my youth :P

      Delete
  6. Nice shade <3 And I think you captured it great :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...