22 October, 2013

VIDEO POST: Natio Warehouse haul - including a Chanel dupe!


I've long been a fan of local beauty brand Natio so I was thrilled to find they were having a warehouse sale.  I was even more thrilled to find the sale was very close to my home so I took time out to check it out and $49 later I came back home with all this! Yes there is a Chanel dupe in there too. 

Thanks to Liz for alerting me to that one!...
 
 


Products featured:
Meditate Yoga Scent Hand Wash - Khus Attar
Natural Antibacterial Hand Wash - Tea Tree & Eucalyptus
Meditate Yoga Scent Body Butters - Blue Lotus Attar, Narcissus Attar, Pink Lotus Attar
Wellness Body Scrub
Mineral Pressed Powder Bronzer and Enhancer - Warm Day
Pure Mineral Eye Brightener - 071
Nail Colours - Denim, Teal, Fuschia, Rose

Thanks for watching!

7 comments:

  1. You are both so cheerful, I love it :) I've never been to a warehouse sale! Is it insane, with lots of people? I'm a bit afraid of crowds, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Larie!

      The warehouse sale was very subdued actually - I think it's much more hectic when those shopping bus tours come through and everyone is shopping in a hurry. I had plenty of time and space so I was able to do a few rounds and be more deliberate about my choices. Not scary or crowded at all!

      Delete
    2. Warehouse sales are generally ok :)
      Shopping bus tours! OMG!!

      Delete
  2. OMG such great deals! The body products look so great, as does the blush. I'm a big NATIO fan now, LOL!

    And thanks for the shout-out. Woohoo! *reliable source* Hahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woot! So I've turned you on to a great Australian brand! I've got suspicions that warehouse may be open to the public more than a few times a year so I'm going to drive past again soon to see if I'm right - maybe more Natio for you? Hmm? ;)

      I'm more than willing to give you credit - you're a very thorough, reliable source indeed!

      Delete
    2. LOL and guess what happened: they made Blue Rebel and Blue Boy into permanent additions to the Chanel nail polish line. I saw them at three separate counters yesterday and was like, "Dohhhhhh!" *not a reliable source*

      Delete
    3. Natio Denim is STILL a Chanel dupe! Maybe not an LE Chanel dupe but a double-c dupe nonetheless! Lol

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...