28 May, 2014

OPI: Miss Piggy's Big Number

Happy Hump Day everyone! It must be time for another nail swatch post...

At first sight Miss Piggy's Big Number was my number one pick from OPI's Muppets Most Wanted Collection. This is one opulent jewel-like colour in the bottle and just the thing I like to wear when the weather gets colder - I do have a weakness for jewel shades! The shimmery sapphire blue lived up to my expectations on my nails and it has just the teensiest shift to purple from certain angles to add a little mysterious something extra.  The only downside was the shimmery formula does have a tendency to show up brushstrokes so I had to take extra care in when applying.  Be prepared to take a bit more time with this one. 

All pictures taken in indirect daylight:




Miss Piggy's Big Number seemed quite familiar to me and it reminds me very much of Chanel's Bel-Argus released in 2013.  I'll have to do a comparison swatch and let you know if it is a Chanel dupe. Just kick me occasionally so I don't forget!


(This product was provided for my consideration.  All comments and opinions are my own.)

8 comments:

  1. THIS IS THE ONE I WANTED. But I never hunt down OPI, so I have not purchased it. But it's so gorgeous! :X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely have a weakness for these blues seeing as I've got Bel-Argus too! Tsk! Tsk! Lol!

      Delete
  2. Gosh that blue is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a showstopper! And a Chanel dupe to boot!!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. OMG I knew I had to have it! I certainly am obsessed with this particular shade of blue ;)

      Delete
  4. OMG I missed out on Bel-Argus so PLEASE do a comparison shot, even if it's on Instagram only!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I PROMISE!!!

      I'll get something happening by the end of the week and tag you my dear! :))

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...