27 March, 2015

Island Girl Nail Color: Island Paradise

I'm way behind in my nail swatch posts so here's another summer swatch although we're well into autumn down here!
 
Island Paradise from US brand Island Girl is a magenta purple cream and just so damn pretty without being cutesy. I was pretty much obsessed with it over summer so it made it onto my toes as well as fingertips and I look forward to wearing it again when spring comes around.  In terms of application this was average - in all fairness this is an inexpensive polish - and care is needed for even coverage.  Still the result is worth it for the colour alone! This is two coats with top coat.

Sun


Shade


This makes me dream of another trip to Hawaii...

Until next time!


8 comments:

  1. It's made me wish for another trip to Hawaii, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absence is definitely making the heart fonder! I'd go back in a heartbeat!

      Delete
  2. Its a stunning color Vita ! I have a thing for purples and blues ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see this living in my collection for a long time because it's so eye catching and hard to find actually... and give me a great blue or purple anytime!

      Delete
  3. Ooh, that is a fun color! It's one of the ones I have a bit of a hard time with, since I'm kind of olive in tone, but I love seeing it. Definitely a vibrant summer shade!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is a fun colour and YES I'm missing summer already!!!

      Delete
  4. I love colors like this! So summery and happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely a happy colour - I think I'll take your lead and rock something really summery and loud when we hit the middle of winter down here!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...