06 July, 2015

Covergirl: Inferno

I changed my hair colour a week ago and now that it's a warmer, strawberry blonde I've been inspired to go with warmer shades all round!

I bought Covergirl's Inferno from a Walgreen's store in Hawaii as I hadn't seen this polish colour available in Australia (my research has since informed this was from the LE Capitol Collection released in 2013) and Covergirl do some of the most amazing flecked polishes.  This polish lived up to the promise in the bottle with a fiery mix of gold flecks peeking through the deep red base and full coverage was easily achieved in 2 coats.  The obligatory top coat provided a glassier shine to seal it off.  Even a gloomy winter's day couldn't hide dull the fiery glow of this one...




I think this shade will be staying in my collection for the long haul because it's so unique.

Until next time!

8 comments:

  1. Oh no....i did NOT need to see this!! That is gorgeous!! It looks similar to a colour Michelle (indie_ana) posted called 'firefly'. Oh this no buy july is not much fun :( lol Im putting this on my list for next month though! Incidently, your photos are always so perfect Vita, always just so! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no....i did NOT need to see this!! That is gorgeous!! It looks similar to a colour Michelle (indie_ana) posted called 'firefly'. Oh this no buy july is not much fun :( lol Im putting this on my list for next month though! Incidently, your photos are always so perfect Vita, always just so! Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe! You must like it given your comment appeared twice! Sorry to enable - I'm flailing and failing myself trying to go on a no buy. I really need to knuckle down and get serious as we're heading O/S for a brief break next month to Singapore where there are plethora of Sephora stores! Need to stockpile some $$ for that!

      Delete
  3. This is such a gorgeous fiery red. I haven't tried many Covergirl polishes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the name Inferno couldn't be more perfect! I love this polish because of the fiery glow!

      Delete
  4. Please show us the hair colour! More interested in that than the nail polish to be honest. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's on Instagram - I posted a pic about a week ago :)

      I had to be quick and post a picture when it was freshly done because red always fades on me - it already has significantly which is a bit of a bummer.

      Delete
    2. Lol! I liked it but thought it was a fresh trim, not a colour change. I think the lighting wasn't your usual.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...