24 August, 2015

Fuso Nail Enamel: Number 56

Hello and here I am back again from my mini-break!

I've been playing more with indoor lighting for my nail swatches and sometimes it just doesn't work but sometimes it works splendidly, especially when showcasing glitters and shimmers in their true glory - case in point is this budget nail polish from Fuso.  

Fuso is a brand I came across in Singapore a few years ago and this polish, simply called 56 is a vampilicious stunner.  It's a deep black-red jelly with tiny bits of glitter swimming about, giving it that little bit of extra dimension and considering this is a jelly it offered completely opaque coverage in two coats. This wore really well too and I loved it so much it ended up on my toes for my vacation pedi!




I'm tempted to keep taking my swatch pictures this way but what are your thoughts on these indoor-lit pictures?



6 comments:

  1. The formula looks so nice, I want to eat jelly now, am such a glutton! Loved the shade :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very jelly! Looks like raspberry jam with the seeds! Lol

      Delete
  2. I LOVE this! It's glorious, perfect for our upcoming fall, too ;) I think these photos show it off beautifully. I hope you had a great vacation! Loved seeing all of your photos on Instagram!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Larie! I had a great time - glad you liked the pix! As always, enough is never enough when it comes to travel so we're getting onto planning the next one.

      The polish is so gorgeous and makes for a very chic, very DURABLE mani/pedi!

      Delete
  3. Ohhhh this is reallllllly pretty!! Great pics :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was expecting this polish to be really sheer and watery on the nail given that it's a budget brand but it really exceeded my expectations by a long shot! Glad you like the pictures too!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...