21 September, 2015

FABY: The Ladies Of Leonardo

Bright pink nails are back on the radar this season as I've seen in magazines and beauty catalogues. I probably follow trends more accidentally than anything as I'd rather follow my mood when it comes to colour, however, I'm bang on trend...on point...on fleek (lol!) with this manicure!

The Ladies Of Leonardo is my second pick from FABY's polish collection and it is without a doubt a bright, hot pink.  At first glance I thought this was a glossy cream but there is the barest hint of pearly shimmer visible in the sunlit pictures. This polish was another easy two-coater, with no issues whatsoever with application or coverage and it lasted about five days with a topcoat before I got noticeable chipping on a few nails.  I've opted for natural daylight pictures this time as they came out the most true to colour.

Outdoors shade


Sun


Until next time!


(This product was provided for my consideration.  All comments and opinions are my own.)

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Bright pink just feels so right this time of the year! :)

      Delete
  2. Such a pretty shade, perfect for spring

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You took the words right out of my mouth! Lol!

      Delete
  3. This is such a nice colour! It looks almost like a gel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning shade, this is right up my alley! I don't normally go for shimmer in my hot pinks but this one does look really pretty on you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shimmer is sooo subtle - no danger of OTT in anything but the colour with this one :))

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...