09 September, 2015

Nails Inc for Marie Claire UK: Fashion 501

As we move tentatively into spring down here - and I say that because the wintry weather is still hanging on - I'm sharing my final winter manicure for 2015.

I found this wonderful pastel grey polish a few months ago as a freebie with the April 2015 issue of Marie Claire UK and I can never resist a good freebie!  Fashion is a chic cool toned grey cream with a kiss of lilac and I loved this colour so much that I've actually worn it twice over the last few weeks - initially as a vacation mani in Singapore and then again once I arrived back in Melbourne.  The formula was opaque enough to wear as a single coater but I opted for two coats on the second outing as featured in these pictures.  

All pictures taken indoors under artificial light:



Until next time!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I think you can understand why I wore it twice in as many weeks! :-))

      Delete
  2. A very chic colour! Will we be seeing a Singapore haul soon...? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's coming! I'm going to have to do it in instalments - the drugstore edit will be first - in the meantime I've posted what I packed for my trip!

      Delete
  3. I LOVE pastels on nails, and lavender is no exception! I only have one but the formula wasn't my favorite - a bit thick and goopy. The next time Dior comes out with one, I'm definitely snapping it up, lol! Actually, maybe Lippmann has one...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been digging out spring polishes to wear in the coming weeks and lavender is featuring very highly - I have an obvious weakness for that type of colour!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...