03 February, 2016

FABY: Mrs Liberty

Now let's resume normal programming with a nail swatch post.

I've featured FABY nail lacquers quite a few times on this blog over the past year but have never mentioned they are cruelty free - Oops! To refresh everyone's memory, besides that little key thing FABY polishes are free of the "Big 5" nasties:  formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, dibutyl phthalate, toluene, and camphor.  Right, so those important bits of information are out of the way let's get onto the new polish!

At the end of 2015 I was grateful to receive a little delivery of FABY blue polishes to celebrate summer and as I was able to make my own selections I was very happy with the shades!  I'm starting off with the brightest of the three in this post, the "bright cyan blue for the Statue of Liberty" called, of course, Mrs Liberty.  Mrs Liberty is from FABY's Karim collection, which represents the colours of New York.  It's that sort of aquatic blue that I love wearing in summer so that's why I gravitated toward it first.

The application was trouble-free and probably could have been a one-coater although I've applied two coats here.  Wear time was comparable to some of the "gel" polishes I've been wearing lately so I got through 4 days prior to chipping, and removal was easy too as considering the aqua blue shade I didn't end up with any staining afterwards.

Full sun


Indirect daylight


This is one gloriously bright summery blue and I really enjoyed wearing it.

*************************

Question: Do you want me to mention if a product is PETA or Leaping Bunny endorsed? I've found that these organisations do not list all CF products but I will include the endorsements for now.

I will indicate where products are cruelty free and/or vegan and/or certified organic as below:

Cruelty Free: Yes (PETA)
Vegan: No
Certified Organic: No


Until next time!


(This product was provided for my consideration.  All comments and opinions are my own.)

2 comments:

  1. I can totally imagine you sitting poolside with a cocktail wearing this polish...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...